Kalau Suka Like Kami

JOm FOllow Kami

Dapatkan RM5 setiap kali rakan anda mendaftar di sini... klik sekarang untuk mengetahuinya... daftar dan dapat RM5 percuma
Dapatkan SAMSUNG GALAXY terbaru!!!!Click Here
Dapatkan badan SLIM disini, dapatkan PROMOSI anda!!Click Here
Jom Check Kereta Perodua Anda Secara Percuma, Info?Click Here
Are you a budding site owner? Passionate on lamenting the ordeals of your daily lives in detail?Click Here
Invite your friends and get rewarded for sharing new promos and trends you love the most! (Register New Churper)Click Here

Your Sunrise – Summertime’s End





The sun sets so you pull the curtains closed
But did you see the way your room still glows?
My eyes hurt when I stare at you. It shows
Who's really beaming

It's getting late but it's still this bright inside
Your radiance, it stands to be admired
I'll close my eyes but I promise I'm not tired
I'm just daydreaming

Look in my eyes
You light the skies
Outshine the stars
To their surprise
Make day from night
I'll hold you tight
Your sunrise shining bright

You'll never know how much it means to me
To watch somebody learning to believe
And you can’t see, but behind this UV screen
My heart is warming

I used to hide in darkness all the time
Thought that the best times always passed you by
Until a sunbeam taught me how to shine
By shining for me

Your light, it shines so brightly
I've found someone that's right for me
You're shining right beside me
Keep shining on

Your Sunrise – Summertime’s End

Sangat Busuk