Kalau Suka Like Kami

JOm FOllow Kami

Dapatkan RM5 setiap kali rakan anda mendaftar di sini... klik sekarang untuk mengetahuinya... daftar dan dapat RM5 percuma
Dapatkan SAMSUNG GALAXY terbaru!!!!Click Here
Dapatkan badan SLIM disini, dapatkan PROMOSI anda!!Click Here
Jom Check Kereta Perodua Anda Secara Percuma, Info?Click Here
Are you a budding site owner? Passionate on lamenting the ordeals of your daily lives in detail?Click Here
Invite your friends and get rewarded for sharing new promos and trends you love the most! (Register New Churper)Click Here

There’s Room On My Trolley For Two – Summertime’s End





All alone in a carpark at night
Sitting still on a trolley by streetlight
And lonely again
I watch the cars going by

Suddenly, she appears next to me
Though I'm startled, I smile politely
And talking to pretty girls is hard
But I'll try

So I say
Hey, you're real pretty
And it'd be a pity
To not sit here with you
'Cause there's room on my trolley for two

When she moves, it's only with grace
When she smiles, well, I'm stunned by her face
And when she sits at my side
I know I've been blessed

And though a trolley's not worthy of you
Rest assured, it's the best I can do
Just to share what I have with you now
I'm doing my best

There’s Room On My Trolley For Two – Summertime’s End

Sangat Busuk