Kalau Suka Like Kami

JOm FOllow Kami

Dapatkan RM5 setiap kali rakan anda mendaftar di sini... klik sekarang untuk mengetahuinya... daftar dan dapat RM5 percuma
Dapatkan SAMSUNG GALAXY terbaru!!!!Click Here
Dapatkan badan SLIM disini, dapatkan PROMOSI anda!!Click Here
Jom Check Kereta Perodua Anda Secara Percuma, Info?Click Here
Are you a budding site owner? Passionate on lamenting the ordeals of your daily lives in detail?Click Here
Invite your friends and get rewarded for sharing new promos and trends you love the most! (Register New Churper)Click Here

Trouble Maker - Hyuna & Jang Hyun Seung



1! 2! 3!

When I look into your eyes, I'm a Trouble Maker
When I stand next to you, I'm a Trouble Maker
Little by little, more more more
As we go on, more more more
Now I can't help my heart either

* I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me
I'll keep shaking your heart so you can't escape me
I will steal your lips and run far away
I'm a Tro a a albe - Trouble, Trou, Trouble Maker

Trouble Maker Trouble Maker
Trouble Maker Trouble Maker

I will bite your heart and run away like a cat
You will keep getting irritated, so come to me and get mad
My sexy walk ignites the inside of your head
The slight skinship - your eyes on your face say you can't take it anymore

As I go on, you'll fall even deeper - I like you the more I get to know you baby
I think I am drunk with thoughts of you Lady
I never never never stop

* repeat

Trouble Maker Trouble Maker
Trouble Maker Trouble Maker

How can I put you in my heart (Trouble Maker)
Now I will go wherever my heart takes me
I never never stop - I can't stop

* repeat

Trouble Maker Trouble Maker
Trouble Maker Trouble Maker

Trouble Maker - Hyuna & Jang Hyun Seung

Sangat Busuk