Kalau Suka Like Kami

JOm FOllow Kami

Dapatkan RM5 setiap kali rakan anda mendaftar di sini... klik sekarang untuk mengetahuinya... daftar dan dapat RM5 percuma
Dapatkan SAMSUNG GALAXY terbaru!!!!Click Here
Dapatkan badan SLIM disini, dapatkan PROMOSI anda!!Click Here
Jom Check Kereta Perodua Anda Secara Percuma, Info?Click Here
Are you a budding site owner? Passionate on lamenting the ordeals of your daily lives in detail?Click Here
Invite your friends and get rewarded for sharing new promos and trends you love the most! (Register New Churper)Click Here

Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO







When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly
I pimp to the beat, walking down the street in my new lafreak, yeah
This is how I roll, animal print, pants outta control,
It's Redfoo with the big afro
And like Bruce Lee I got the claw, yo

Girl look at that body [x3]
I work out
Girl look at that body [x3]
I work out


When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm sexy and I know it [x2]

When I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them off
When I'm at the beach, I'm in a Speedo trying to tan my cheeks (what)
This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go
We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous
No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service

Girl look at that body [x3]
I work out
Girl look at that body [x3]
I work out

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm sexy and I know it [x2]

I'm sexy and I know it...

Check it out [x2]
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah [x4]
Do the wiggle man [x2]
Yeah I'm sexy and I know it

Girl look at that body [x3]
I work out
Girl look at that body [x3]
I work out

Yeah I'm sexy and I know it!
Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO

Sangat Busuk